Requires Windows 7 or newer!
Enhancements to TheraScribe 19.1:
- Add Select All option to Episode Export Process
- Add user configured warning when next Tx Plan Review due
- Add option where ONLY supervisor can print reports that display Supervisor signature
- Add Manual locking process for progress notes
- Add/Update ICD-10 codes
- Bug Fixes
- Add error handling when user enters more than 50 characters to Pathogenic Care Issues/Other on Diagnosis screen.
- Enhance Error Handling when basic user first logs in
Enhancements in TheraScribe 17.1:
1. Automatically update ICD-10 codes as per APA.
2. Add PDF printing option to Clinical Report Export File Type.
3. Display Current Database Location on Login Screen by clicking on database icon.
4. Added link to display database connection history for Small Practice Edition.
5. When updating Maintenance Plan Expiration Date on Small Practice edition, TheraScribe automatically reconnects
to existing database. No longer have to search and reconnect manually.
6. On Clinical Reports, View Report Sections remembers previous selections.
7. Added Cell Phone to Demographics Screen
This release, version 15.1, contains several new features including support for DSM-5 diagnoses and ICD-10 codes. (Supports Windows 7 and above.)